Relocating to a new city can often be intimidating and stressful. Whether you are an individual or a family there are several factors that come into play when trying to figure out where to live once you arrive. To help yourself ease into your new surroundings sometimes it’s best to look into short term corporate housing. Temporary housing is an effective way to help you transition slowly and take your time in exploring your environment. It allows you to adjust to your new city while searching for the perfect permanent place to call home.
Some key questions to ask yourself and family when deciding on where to live are:
1. Where is your new office located?
2. Would you rather live in the city or suburbs?
3. Do you mind a long commute to work?
4. What types of activities do you enjoy during your free time?
5. Are you an outdoorsy person/family?
6. How old are your children and what grades are they in now?
7. Are your children involved in any sports or extracurricular activities?
8. Do you have pets?
Answering these questions will help you in determining the right neighborhood that will best fit your lifestyle. For the first step in planning your relocation contact AvenueWest Phoenix and we can assist you in finding the perfect short term housing to help ease you into your new surroundings. Feel free to contact us at 800-928-1592.